October - December 2009 Member recruiting campaign - Terms and Conditions
Here is the details regarding our campaign.
Terms and Conditions
1. The lucky draw contest periods will be from 1st October 2009 through 31st December 2009
2. To be eligible for the lucky draw, registrants must be Singapore citizens or Singapore permanent residents aged 16 or above at the date of registrations.
3. Lucky draw prizes will be awarded to members who have completed their full registration to join AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE through our promotion page during the lucky draw contest period. Members are required to provide correct and valid personal information in the registration fields.
4. Registered members will automatically be eligible for the lucky draw after completing full registration with AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE. Entries generated by a script, macro, robotic or other automated means will be disqualified. Duplicated registrations will also be disqualified too.
5. Prizes will be:
- Samsung i900 Omnia x 1 item
- Takashimaya Shopping Vouchers worth S$30 x 5 items
6. The lucky draw winners will be selected randomly, and must not have been awarded any other prizes by AIP during the contest.
7. Winners will be notified by AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE via email within one month after the contest closed.
8. Winners will receive their prizes within two months after the contest in each period has closed.
9. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE reserves the right to make any changes to the lucky draw contest rules at any time without prior notification, and reserves the right to replace any prize with another of up to equivalent value without notice.
10. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE also reserves the right to disqualify any members / entries without having to enter into any correspondence on their decisions.
11. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE reserves the right to, in their discretion, cancel, vary or suspend the lucky draw contest should technical errors or other causes beyond AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE’s control affect the administration, security or proper operation of the lucky draw contest.
12. AIP ONLINE SURVEYS SINGAPORE is not required to enter into any correspondence regarding the administration of the lucky draw contest, and its decision on any matter is final.
Should you have any questions regarding this Lucky Draw, please send your inquiry via our Inquiry System: